- Allison M. Leach
- James N. Galloway
- Albert Bleeker
- Jan WIllem Erisman
- Australia: Professor Deli Chen and Xia (Emma) Liang of Melbourne University
- Denmark: Morten Garversgaard
- Germany: Markus Geupel of the German Federal Environment Agency
- China: Professor Lin Ma of Wageningin UR
- Japan: Professor Hideaki Shibata of Hokkaido University
- United Kingdom: Carly Stevens, Lancaster University.
- Austria: Professor Wilfried Winiwarter (University of Graz and IIASA)
- Taiwan: Ming-Chien Su of National Dong Hwa University
- Portugal: Claudia Cordovil of University of Lisbon
- Ukraine: Sergiy Medinets of Odesa National I. I. Mechnikov Univ.
- Brazil: Camille Nolasco of National Institute of Space Research
- David Crowe
N-PRINT is an INI (International Nitrogen Initiative) project. INI strives to both "minimize the negative effects of nitrogen on human health and the environment" and "optimize the beneficial role of nitrogen in sustainable food production." Regional centers are located in Africa, East Asia, Europe, Latin America, North America, Oceania, and South Asia.